Translate

02 January 2011

Can you help: Offer of assistance for flood victims

I have received the following email from Ron who has furniture and clothing to help flood victims.

If you know anyone who could benefit from this kind offer, please call Ron on 07 3818 2786.

...................................
Hi Paul
 
Last friday we tried to find out where to give a huge load of clothing to the Lowood council,
but could not find anybody that could tell us where the councillors were.
 
Could not find a local charity there either.
 
We have a lot of garbage bags full of clothing,
some is new or nearly new other stuff is used mainly for the bigger sizes, I think.
 
Also have a sofa 2 to 3 seater and a foam one that folds out to a double bed.
 
If you know of any flooded out people needing help with this or other furniture, please sent me an email or get them to ring me.
 
At this time I can't deliver it to them, as my ute is out of commission.
 
3818 2786
 
Thanks
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Channel 7 News: James Hardie v Ipswich City Council

Channel 7 News Flashback to 1995

Livestream TV via GNN - Goodna News Network

Watch live streaming video from goodna at livestream.com